Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job Points

Started by CosB [2214595] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
CosB [2214595]
Lol I just left a company which i had 300+ job points.... I am assuming I won't get it back? Or i will if i go back to a company of that level doesn't have to be that exact company?
Kelsie [340367]
If you join a company of the same thing, you will still have your points :)

For an example, if you were in a TV, those points will still be in the next TV you join. Stars don’t have to be the same.