Hello fellow citizens of torn! I am on a great quest to have very single brick in all of torn city! But I need help from my fellow brickoren to do so! If you would like to contribute to my noble quest then just send a brick! happy torning and may the brick god smile upon thee!
THE QUEST OF BRICK!
Started by Jacksonmundee [2513875] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Contributed! R+
contributed
Yeah I can send some brick.