Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API call from YATA

Started by poo [1067811] on in API Development.

7 replies · 173 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
71 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
poo [1067811]
So i have been using YATA for buying losses. Few days in, all is doing well, but now i got my sluts telling me that i paid less, also their hits counted different from YATA. Is it possible that the API failed to collect data? need help for me and my sluts. At first it only 1 person, and i thought he's lying, but now 3 person had came. I really hated for not getting paid from losses in my beginning years in torn, and I dont want to do the same to my sluts.



https://gyazo.com/ece67bee083b719939ed3df7a8fa46cf

https://gyazo.com/6915c835a9f5cef47c9f9d5f3c348223

https://gyazo.com/e1357883fd303255db5541172065514d

https://gyazo.com/960ad9321e0879aa3bd0f95e45baec9b

DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
The possibility is there (attacksfull instead of attacks). Yes, it doesn't contain the names, but I'd think that it's better to pay all of them by id against to pay some by name lol.
Kivou [2000607]
I added the possibility to get the last 1k attacks (button next to buy losses).
It will lack informations such as modifiers and names but the essential will be there.

I hope you don't get more than 1k losses between two connections ^^ (I'm not pulling out the &from&to for this )