Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Virus Coding Event

Started by _Abaddon_ [1617737] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
_Abaddon_ [1617737]
It previously used to be like :-

You completed the Simple Virus, you now have the disk in your items. Go here to start programming another virus.

Now it's :-

You completed the Simple Virus which is now available in your inventory.

Why was the button to start coding from event page removed ?

I wanted to add ss to this post but for some reason the images were invalid...... i don't know, i am probably missing something.
SVD_NL [2363978]
No clue. I always thought it was very convenient to have it there.

PS: thanks for reminding me, apparently I haven't coded a virus in a while
AirQuotes [2302761]
I kinda thought it was more like roleplay. Like you need to open your laptop in real life to do any computer stuff. I'm grinding them too, but I don't mind having to open my laptop now.

I know it's less convenient, but I'm totally cool with it.