I spun both the 1m wheel and 50k wheel in the casino today.
With the 1m wheel spin i got 250k, and with the 50k wheel spin i got 100k.
The problem i have is that i didnt lose any money from my balance seeing as i should've lost 750k from doing the 1m wheel spin.
I even deposited my untouched balance-money in my vault and it's still in my vault, is this a bug?
Screenshot of my last two only wheel-spins: https://gyazo.com/4e2f18f4c31f24673d1344f7b77e4eea
With the 1m wheel spin i got 250k, and with the 50k wheel spin i got 100k.
The problem i have is that i didnt lose any money from my balance seeing as i should've lost 750k from doing the 1m wheel spin.
I even deposited my untouched balance-money in my vault and it's still in my vault, is this a bug?
Screenshot of my last two only wheel-spins: https://gyazo.com/4e2f18f4c31f24673d1344f7b77e4eea