Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Android app: I received a false ping

Started by FallenCorp [2349473] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
FallenCorp [2349473]
Device: HUAWEI MAR-LX2; Android 10;
I received a notification saying my Energy was full, but when I entered in the app and refreshed I only had 45 e
Marabon [2116703]
Did you use your energy on another device/PC since you last opened the app? I think it keeps track of when you should be hitting full energy, I think this has happened to me once.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This can happen sometimes if the notification gets delayed for whatever reason or if you just used your energy on some other device as mentioned in above post.