Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault issue

Started by Balllicker17 [2305853] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Balllicker17 [2305853] ×1

Balllicker17 [2305853]
I withdrew 20 mil from the vault and the money disappeared. It is no longer in the vault or on me. I logged out and back in as well as waiting almost 2 hours. I tried on the laptop and the app to see if it made a difference but did not.
Grif [882958]
20561561523058532020-05-05 20:00:58122,173,4057,923,405-14,250,000/estateagents.php?rfcv5eb1c25354f56
20561526523058532020-05-05 20:00:3112,173,40522,173,40520,000,000/properties.php?rfcv5eb1c25354f56
05-05-2020 20:00:58Balllicker17 bought a Ranch property with 600 maximum happiness from the estate agents for $14,250,000
you bought a ranch

Mentions: Balllicker17 [2305853]