I had a misson given to me from Duke. I had to inflict 10k damage with his baseball bat. I decided to do this in a group attack against an NPC (Leslie). It was the only attack I made since receiving the mission so I'm confused as to the difference in damage shown in the below pictures...
Damage that I made (using only the baseball bat) during the group attack on Leslie.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Then, when I went to complete the contract in the missions page, I see this...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Here, it clear says that I made 19,658 damage as opposed to the 20,016 shown in the attack log.
Somewhere, damage is not getting calculated correctly. Or, in the very least, not getting displayed correctly.
Edit : So, I just looked back through the attack log to see what exactly happened during that fight. Turns out, I've been credited for poison damage and burn damage (that I definitely wasn't responsible for) as shown in the images below...
[image: i.imgur.com]
And...
[image: i.imgur.com]
This damage accounts for the 358 damage difference correctly. However, I'm not sure why I would have been credited with this damage since it was not me that was responsible for creating it.
Leslie received many other instances of secondary damage during that fight, which weren't credited to me. So, maybe this is still an error? Or, possibly I'm misunderstanding a game mechanic.
Damage that I made (using only the baseball bat) during the group attack on Leslie.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Then, when I went to complete the contract in the missions page, I see this...
[image: i.imgur.com]
Here, it clear says that I made 19,658 damage as opposed to the 20,016 shown in the attack log.
Somewhere, damage is not getting calculated correctly. Or, in the very least, not getting displayed correctly.
Edit : So, I just looked back through the attack log to see what exactly happened during that fight. Turns out, I've been credited for poison damage and burn damage (that I definitely wasn't responsible for) as shown in the images below...
[image: i.imgur.com]
And...
[image: i.imgur.com]
This damage accounts for the 358 damage difference correctly. However, I'm not sure why I would have been credited with this damage since it was not me that was responsible for creating it.
Leslie received many other instances of secondary damage during that fight, which weren't credited to me. So, maybe this is still an error? Or, possibly I'm misunderstanding a game mechanic.