I didn't receive my donator items for some odd reason. I woke up and saw a Torn Notifcation about a book on and some other item left on my doorstep. I clicked the notification and didn't see it on my events nor the items in my inventory. My Books logo is still grey. I've checked on mobile, torn browser, chrome, and the event just disappeared.
Bug Regarding Donator Items:
Started by M_nitor [2515875] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
It was a mistake, you can view the discussion here. Thanks..!!
Mentions: Notifications