Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Mission

Started by CharlieKirk [1260044] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Duke [4] ×1 LOZ_loves_AMY [925254] ×1

CharlieKirk [1260044]
I started a New Mission https://gyazo.com/5102ddb9dee65796682668d055412620in the screen shot you can see I have 2 events where the system sent me the 2 masks

  • You were sent a Nun Mask from Duke 00:13:41 07/05/20
  • You were sent a Scarred Man Mask from Duke 00:13:41 07/05/20
then I attacked the target https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=f4e545eba8aabc315f777bda1d362a41
  • Attack log 104461856
  • 00:14:16 07/05/20
as you can see the attack came after I accepted the mission by the time Duke sent me the 2 masks, but I did NOT get credit for the attack!

Mentions: Duke [4] · LOZ_loves_AMY [925254]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to logs Young Lady Mask was equiped during that attack, so it will not satisfy both 'without mask' and 'required mask' conditions.