Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Two errors in chat windows

Started by Anorak [2489587] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please clear your browser's cache? That should fix all the chat issues, the problem occurs when you change the name but the browser is still using data from your old cache. Thanks..!!
Anorak [2489587]
Oh, I'm sorry, but I accidentally closed the chat windows before reporting the issue.(I took screenshot first) I'll try to verify the 2nd error.
Anorak [2489587]
Now, for the first one, I'm not able to open double chat windows.
As for the second one, the name appears correcly.
So thanks
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
This isn’t a bug. It’s been reported before. You changed your name and the person you where chatting with still had the chat window with your old name open.


You and them simply need to close the old window and the issue will be resolved.

Goodluck