Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission points missing

Started by Geta [1291373] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Geta [1291373]
I bought special ammo earlier today, for around 76 points.
I had then, around 1200-1300 points remaining.
I just looked again, my point count is down to 789.
I'm hoping there is a way of tracking this.
Geta [1291373]
I bought 1 Molotov I think for 10 points, it showed single purchase.
However I do have 10 in my inventory.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I don't think I have ever seen a single Molotov for sale in the credit store. Sounds like a mis-buy. Unfortunately, we cannot refund what you have already purchased since this isn't a bug. :)