Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by epicaricacy [2040809] on in Attacking.

5 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
epicaricacy [2040809]
Closed - no longer buying losses. Done with losses for now. Thanks to all who helped <3

Paying immediately if I am online. Within 24 hours if I am offline (even if you are offline). If you require alternative arrangements (trade, xanax, etc) for fear of being mugged or any other reason, please message me with your preferred payment method. Otherwise, I send money directly as soon as I am online.