Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Couple mugging

Started by Ectoplasm_ [2170764] on in Attacking.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Ectoplasm_ [2170764]
Tell your spouse to watch out! People have been couple mugging a lot lately for some reason.

For those of you that don't know what couple mugging is, it's when ppl mug someone and then their spouse. I cannot lie, at one stage I was one, but I stopped about 7 months ago