Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the Wheel

Started by BrendonUrie [2058261] on in Gambling.

2 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
BrendonUrie [2058261]
Okay. So I noticed something the other day, that I have noticed before. I spun the middle wheel, and hit stop randomly. When I landed, I saw that I landed on free spin. Happily, I spun again, and hit stop before the first rotation had competed, right before the business class ticket. As it finished, I noticed I landed on free spin again. I spun once more, and hit the exact same spot on the wheel, just to test a theory of mine. SURE ENOUGH, I landed on free spin again. Has anyone noticed the fact that if you repeat the spin you just did, you land on the same thing?
I wondered if this could help with getting better results on the spins...
I just would like you to engage in an experiment with me. Before you spin, look at what spot you are on. Then, spin the wheel, count how many times it hits point a, which would be the starting point, and then hit stop, looking carefully where you hit stop, then report your results, and let’s see if we can recreate it!
thanks!
Jacksonmundee [2513875]
I have noticed a pattern in all 3 wheels. they all around to roughly the opposite side of the wheel. I just tried to get properties on all 3 by clicking stop while opposite them. and landed next to all of them either one or 2 places to the left or right. I nearly just got the PI.

Update. I just tried with my friends account with all 3 wheels. guess who got a certificate of awesome while trying to get it? I think there is real merit here so I'm going to set up a new post and update my results as I go.