Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merits

Started by DJCornBread [2188047] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

DJCornBread [2188047]
Is there a best way to spend my merits? Ive been sitting on 15 of them fir a while now. If theres already a guide please link.

Thanks.
Candi_ [914753]
Education first (until its all completed) . Not sure that bank interest will gain you much tbh. Add them to stat training upgrades, nerve, crime exp etc, dependent on "your" game play.
Space [2386328]
Completely a personal preference. Depends on how you like to game.
Want passive income?
- Bank interest
Want to mug people?
- Basterful looting
Want to increase your city findings income?
- Awareness
And it goes like this. There is no a certain selection. However, as the previous posters mentioned education takes too much time. So it’s highly recommended to max in out in the early game.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
Don't max out anything. Not even edu. I learned hard way after few ppl showed me the calculation. Only 7 bars n that's it
Kelsie [340367]
I would recommend life/edu (if you’re doing it- it helps!), stat passives, weapon mastery... and then depending, you could do crime if you’d like (I personally did not).


For me, I’m a chainer. My main focus was:
-Life
-Crits
-Bank (maxed bank and merits)
-Hosping
-Edu since I’m currently doing it
-All stat passives are 8/10 or 9/10
-Slashing mastery since that’s my main used item