Found a 96% Quality Hammer ! I didnt know anything about this, now only I know it is rare, have had this for long time, when I was buying hammer everyday for 3 weeks thinking to resell xD Now found this xD
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Graved on request. - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 1 likes ·
lololololol
You didn't even try to edit the stats to make the numbers add up. Lol.
Woww nice
Graved on request.
lololololol