Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard

Started by ZOO [2072988] on in Trading Post.

8 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Empress_Finlia [446605]

I'll never known what this thread was about, but it has one banger soundtrack Zoo XD. I still have no idea how you manage to master your shit so good. Best I can do is Setting my sound stage correctly XD

ZOO [2072988]

Haha thanks! Just seeing this. I was making sure I knew how to post a YouTube video in a comment here. I logged way too many hours watching Mixing YouTube tutorials when I was making music more back before kids came into the picture XD

Empress_Finlia [446605]

I can absolutely tell. You work absolute magic on a vocal track!
I almost want to ask to pay you to mix my New Single. The Loving the lie song. The almost comes from me not having money lol.