Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

happy jump

Started by Emiliodk1 [2523656] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Emiliodk1 [2523656]
If I was in a 10* AN with the special being 100% bonus to dvd videos how much more happiness would I get?

At the moment 4dvd ecstasy and a fully upgraded pi gets me at around 32k happiness.
Emiliodk1 [2523656]
So how do players get these excessive amounts of boosts I've heard that people could happy jump and get about 200k stat gain from them I'm trying to at least get half that if possible.
Aleks-ODBird [2259658]
Ways to improve the your gym gains (including happy jump):
- Education (Bachelor of Sports Science)
- Faction specials
- Job specials (Gym/Strip-club)
- Current stats
- What gym you are training at
- How high your happyness is

Don't worry about what others are getting for their jumps as they may have better access to the above..

Just look into if you can max any of the above and just continue your jumps until the appropriate stats..