Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company message bug

Started by Ihechikara [2450404] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Ihechikara [2450404]
So I sent out money to my employees today with the message, "From company ?" only to discover that the message was sent as "From company?"
Lol, looks as if I'm questioning them to know if they'll take the money. I thought it was my mistake, but then it kept happening.[image: profileimages.torn.com]
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am not sure I understand the issue, did you type the question mark or not? Is the issue about the spacing getting removed between company and question mark?

Are you perhaps entering emojis or some other unrecognized characters at the end of your messages? If so, those get entered as emojis in the messages.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
I am afraid, the texts in Torn forums and messages don't support custom emojis yet. This isn't a bug, you can use simple characters but that's about it. :)