I was at 1000e so I decided that I wanted to go ahead and pop 5 edvds for the start of my Happy Jump. I watched them all then popped my ecstasy. Thinking I would have been around 30k in happiness. Found out that I only got 7k happiness. So it didn't double like I hoped it would. So not wanted to waste the extra happiness I did gain I trained it. Plus I did notice that I had about 10 or so mins left for it to reset back to normal. Device: motorola moto e5 play; Android 8.0.0; Android App v0.3.10
Edvds
Started by WildThayer [2150874] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Will pass to Stewie for a log check.
The only thing I can think of is that maybe your timings were a bit off?
The only thing I can think of is that maybe your timings were a bit off?
Yeah the happy resets at 15 minutes past the hour, 30 minutes past the hour, 45 minutes past the hour, and on the hour. So you’ll find it reset while you were doing all of the edvd watching etc.
| 838785845 | 2150874 | 2020-05-11 05:16:17 | Happy | 7,050 | 7,000 | -50 | /gym.php?step=train&rfcv=5eb8d97e8b595 | |
| 3838781777 | 2150874 | 2020-05-11 05:15:02 | Happy | 3,525 | 7,050 | 3,525 | /item.php?rfcv=5eb8d97e8b595 | |
| 3838781776 | 2150874 | 2020-05-11 05:15:02 | Happy | 16,025 | 3,525 | -12,500 | /item.php?rfcv=5eb8d97e8b595 | |
| 3838781015 | 2150874 | 2020-05-11 05:14:46 | Happy | 13,525 | 16,025 | 2,500 | /item.php?rfcv=5eb8d97e8b595 |