Does anyone know where i should post to promote my company and get it out there that I'm hiring.
Company help
Started by Drcurryyy [2499089] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
trade chat and company recruitment subforum
Company recruitment forum:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=forums&f=46&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=forums&f=46&b=0&a=0
thanks
I would try smoke signals if I were you.
Moved
Probably works better than trade and company recruitment thread. Lol
In addition to Company Recruitment forum:
- Ads in the Torn City Times, either banner or classified.
- Seen lots of people post in travel chat, not sure that is effective - but it is annoying.
Referrals from current employees and faction.
- Ads in the Torn City Times, either banner or classified.
- Seen lots of people post in travel chat, not sure that is effective - but it is annoying.
Referrals from current employees and faction.
I'm just surprised that joei gave a straight and helpful answer instead of promoting freerent