Taken down.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- kyle8048 [488020]
· 7 likes ·
Paragraphs make thy man. - BetYouIDId [422022]
· 5 likes ·
Whoa whoa whoa! Someone just sent me this. This little turd quit my company, and I messaged him and said it was messed up he left with no notice. HEEEEEE then proceeded to call me a B tch then told … - joei [2474002]
· 4 likes ·
as i have said before bullying should be against the rules and their should be a group of staff that perma feds people who bully based off bully complaints
as i have said before bullying should be against the rules and their should be a group of staff that perma feds people who bully based off bully complaints
Paragraphs make thy man.
So you've been attacked 6 times this week?
Wow my heart goes out....
Wow my heart goes out....
I gotta tell ya, reading all of that in one go was not a good experience. At the very least try to add some commas
But it sure does feel good getting over these sniffles by telling the grown ups what the nasty kids did in the playground....
"as i have said before bullying should be against the rules and their should be a group of staff that perma feds people who bully based off bully complaints"
You want people fedded based on the complaints from the bully?
A bit weird, but meh, 2020's I guess...
You want people fedded based on the complaints from the bully?
A bit weird, but meh, 2020's I guess...
Also you've only ever got 10 bounties, for 500k each.
I've just shown you what 10 bounties at 1m each look like.
You can tell all the kids my stats now and how I've been bullying you for months.
I've just shown you what 10 bounties at 1m each look like.
You can tell all the kids my stats now and how I've been bullying you for months.
no if someone complains they are bullied they can get their bully fedded i am not native english
What a madlad
You're also quoting someone who constantly bullies and extorts noobs for money.
He need monies for his hand creams and fake Rolex straps...
These things don't come cheap you know...
These things don't come cheap you know...
His English skills might not be the best, but I'm sure you know how to read and take a breath when needed.
yes i know you are a snowflake who constantly bullies and extorts noobs for money
Whoa whoa whoa! Someone just sent me this. This little turd quit my company, and I messaged him and said it was messed up he left with no notice. HEEEEEE then proceeded to call me a B tch then told me to tell him when my wife comes back to Torn. He is obsessed with my wife and think's he can talk to a 13 year Torn veteran in any way he wants with no repercussions. He was allowed back into MY COMPANY with the stipulation of money and a public apology for him being a nasty little shit. I refused the money and never got my apology.
I have been told by multiple people this kid has a lot of mouth and nothing to back it up, and now want's to claim he is being bullied? This kid needs t learn to keep his mouth shut, be humble. Those of you believing this nugget of dumb, is just as dumb as he is lol. He's also being toxic in MY COMPANY chat. Claiming he knows I am leaving my company, but how would he "know" this if I don't talk to him? I don't know what this dummies agenda is, but he is dumb and if you believe him. You are just as dumb
I have been told by multiple people this kid has a lot of mouth and nothing to back it up, and now want's to claim he is being bullied? This kid needs t learn to keep his mouth shut, be humble. Those of you believing this nugget of dumb, is just as dumb as he is lol. He's also being toxic in MY COMPANY chat. Claiming he knows I am leaving my company, but how would he "know" this if I don't talk to him? I don't know what this dummies agenda is, but he is dumb and if you believe him. You are just as dumb
he wasn't being bullied. he's a lying little shit
ok snowflake stop bullying people
only once was actually by me. he's a lying little shit with a big mouth and he can't back it up
That's swinging the word "dumb" around a lot at others for someone who gave this dude their job back after (and continuing to) being so incredibly rude to you and your spouse.