Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Planes

Started by SkllSession [2375893] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 106 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
SkllSession [2375893]
Does anyone know what jet is on the travel pages? I'm fairly sure that the Mexico one is the Boeing 737-800 with Winglet attachments, but I want to make sure. I don't remember if the other planes are the same, but here's a picture of the plane to Mexico and the Boeing 737-800.
[image: snipboard.io]


Sorry, I couldn't find any with this angle of attack, It's probably too high IRL and would cause a stall.


[image: snipboard.io]
CRLF [2095076]
These planes will not only vary by location but also by mode of travel.

Standard air flights, private island flights, WLT flights and business class flights use different plane images.

Here's one to the UK on a private island flight:

[image: gyazo.com]