Heres to officially 1 year of me being in torn. Best game alive rn. Ive had lots of experiences with different amounts of people in this game. Some negative, lots positive. But overall the experience has been surreal. Hopefully i can participate in elimination this year and do decent cause last year was hell. Heres to 1 year:)
1 year
Started by Fireblaze07 [2299553] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 28
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
That’s good fire, glad you enjoy the game and hope you made lots of friends here. (:
this is is my 100th post and I posted it to respond to you.
this is is my 100th post and I posted it to respond to you.
Happy 100th day
Happy 100th post
Whoop whoop :D
Happy 100th post
Whoop whoop :D
Should go in achievements ;p
As someone who started during dog tags I hear where you're coming from
As someone who started during dog tags I hear where you're coming from
I really appreciate that:)
You're 1 day ahead of me! The addiction is real. I've had a blast and made some good friends.
Congrats, but I hope you can deal with a grammar-NAZI asshole question: What does the phrase "...different amounts of people" mean?
Sometimes one person. Sometimes groups of people.
Happy 100th day
What planet you logging in from?
And congrats OP. I hit the 365 day mark earlier this year. It's cool looking back at what you've done in a year and how much more there is to do.
2 months ago,my friend tell me a 10+years old text-based online game.uhhh, a text-based online game in 2020? are you kiding me?
2 months later, this game is amazing,,,truly truly truly amazing.it's very cool!
thanks god i found this game!
2 months later, this game is amazing,,,truly truly truly amazing.it's very cool!
thanks god i found this game!
Nice. Keep grinding. Become the beast.
"Ive had lots of experiences with different amounts of people in this game"
I seem to be playing a much more boring, PG version of the game then...
Congrats on the year though.
I seem to be playing a much more boring, PG version of the game then...
Congrats on the year though.
Hello, congratz. Listen to joker. Esp about money. He is serious dude
grats i just became 2 years today :D