Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[APP] Notifications Event

Started by CrowSpot [2534266] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

CrowSpot [2534266]
Model : Moto G Play
Android version: 7.1.1
I only get notifications when my energy or nerve is full. Those are my settings:
[image: i.imgur.com]

I've been getting hit every time I get out of hospital for 5 days (I've gotten more than 15 revives) yet the app didn't notify any event(hospitalized, mugged, left on the street, revived, or even getting mail).

Haven't tested if traveling does get notified, but I'm pretty sure chains don't.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please trying your app's cache and re-configuring your account (logout/login) and your settings and see if it fixes the issue?
CrowSpot [2534266]
Ok,
I changed settings a bit (changed sounds and enabled Drugs and Boosters Notifications),
Logged out,
Cache cleared,
Logged back in (Settings were back as before so I enabled Drugs and Boosters again ).

Will post back results after my next event.
CrowSpot [2534266]
Ok, just got 2 Events and got notified on the app ~3.5 mins later.
I'm guessing other events will work as well so it should be fixed.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Android app is getting a revamp soon that should address the delays in notifications and other such issues.

Closing the report. :)