Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Daddy's Inc

Started by Big_Daddy1 [2174304] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Big_Daddy1 [2174304]

Daddy's


100% mug free. My trading times do vary, but I should be available whenever I am online. If you want to trade, then drop me message with..
  • What you're selling
  • The quantity
  • Tap here to set trade https://www.torn.com/trade.php#step=start&userID=2174304



The main items that I buy are the following...
  • https://tinyurl.com/y8tqjb9q

    Will be willing to match any other traders prices, for most of these items, and improve on some occasions.

For newer players, depending on what you are selling, I will offer what ever the market value is.

*Please always double check prices with me, might not be the same as the price sheet,will to try update as often as I can*