Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

anonymous message service

Started by SHITTY_STAFF [2375657] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
16 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
SHITTY_STAFF [2375657]
I am selling 2 three services.

1: anonymous messages
If you Want an anonymous message please send me the message and $500,000 Dollars.
* I will charge an extra $500,000 dollars for explicit or aggressive messages but i will still send them!
2: bounty slots
I will sell my bounty slots at $200,000 dollars per slot .
I will also need the money to cover the bounty.

If your interested in either send me a message.
[image: cdn.pixabay.com]