Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

racing skill

Started by Roadsaw [2203995] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 160 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Roadsaw [2203995]
I'm currently at a Class B racing license. I did all the other classes the right way, barely spending any points and grinding. Well I just dumped a ton on upgrades for my car. I still have a small handful of upgrades left that I can get. And I just realized I am Less Than 3 seconds away from breaking the global record on mudpit.

so my question is how much race skill would I need the run that Lap 3 seconds faster? I do still have upgrade but I don't know if I necessarily wanted to jump more points in a Class b car. Are we tracking 2 or 3 rs, or 10, or 20?
LordofFire [2411517]
The people who have those records have a RS ABOVE 40-50. If you are riding in the cosworth it can be worth upgrading to max because you can use it in A class. You keep using it for mudpit and in the beginning also for dirt tracks.

If you got to racing thread you will find more info on which car to use.
Baldr [1847600] Reporter
The B class (and C, D and E class) records are set by A class drivers who build a B class car with full A class upgrades.

It's not really feasible to get those records while you are in B class.
xedx [2100735]
I don't want to be a downer, but close would be around .01 seconds away. In a fully upgraded Sierra, I'm about .5 seconds and far away from a record in Mudpit, at class A and over 10 RS. But I'd advise to fully upgrade the Sierra and use in Class A as well.