Once you get to a certain point in racing, where you have all the cars you want, there's no value in gaining racing points.
Maybe we could be able to sell them to other players that need them but can't get them because they aren't in one of the jobs to help you get them and because they can't upgrade their cars they can't win any either. When I was working my way up the classes I would've loved to be able to buy racing points from someone instead of leaving my current job and getting a job at the mechanic's shop (which is what I ended up having to do)
I'm not sure what kind of value you would put on the points. Maybe $1,000-$5,000 per point?
This may also make there be more people participating in races since it's a passive thing anyways. Might as well join a race and try to win some points/money right before you go to bed!
Maybe we could be able to sell them to other players that need them but can't get them because they aren't in one of the jobs to help you get them and because they can't upgrade their cars they can't win any either. When I was working my way up the classes I would've loved to be able to buy racing points from someone instead of leaving my current job and getting a job at the mechanic's shop (which is what I ended up having to do)
I'm not sure what kind of value you would put on the points. Maybe $1,000-$5,000 per point?
This may also make there be more people participating in races since it's a passive thing anyways. Might as well join a race and try to win some points/money right before you go to bed!