Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Education courses

Started by Ryaan10 [1274182] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 144 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Ryaan10 [1274182]
Hi guys,

a couple of years ago my friend completed the combat training courses and received a dual weapon. Is this still the case?

if so, how do I find out which dual weapon I will receive as I’m on the last course.

thanks guys
Kelsie [340367]
Nope, unfortunately that isn’t the case any longer. Shame as I would love to get the other duals without spending boat loads of money >.>

You can buy them, however :)
Aime [760224]
The dual melee weapon received is dependent on your highest stats at the time of completion of the course.

Unfortunately the dual weapon course is no longer available, thus the extreme high price for dual melees.