Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sent items missing?

Started by Vegito_Blue [2542154] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 64 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Vegito_Blue [2542154]
This random person called TheKnight sent me 3 diamond bladed knives and 8 lead pipes. When I came back from flying, it said I only had 1 diamond bladed knife (along with 1 from faction).

This must be a bug, because the event said 3 diamond bladed knives, while I only got 1.

Thanks
Stewie [1494547]
I can see them sending more than one in my logs, but I cannot confirm how many were actually sent. I believe it is the same as the confirmed report, however.

I'll see if Joshua can confirm!