Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No Laptop required?

Started by Ferrule [2533931] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 21 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Ferrule [2533931]
I have a PC but no laptop.
If I travel on one tab (Chrome browser) and have another tab open, this second tab remains on the same page.
Clicking on the stock market notification icon on the sidebar then takes me to the stock market page, specifically the one as shown on my PC, and allows me to buy/sell stocks while flying. I assume that this is a bug and that this should require a laptop to do?