Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Museum day

Started by RandomSaiyan [1883498] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 233 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
RandomSaiyan [1883498]
I had started collecting flowers and plushies seriously back in 2018 when a few different item's value dropped drastically. After I had bought a stupid amount of the cheapest ones, I decided to capitalize on museum day. My goal was 3000 sets of flowers and 2000 sets of plushies. When museum day 2019 rolled around, I had gotten no where near my goal and was broke so I had to cash in what I could. Some of the items in my sets had reached the target number though, so I decided to finish what I started. In the last half year I also made progress on other museum collectibles. Of what I cashed in today alone, I made 64,460 points.

Before and after

p.s. It was fun waiting 30 seconds for Torn to remove all of my items from my display cabinet.
p.p.s. I learned you can only cash in 1000 sets at a time