So i just hit class A. Bacl when i was in like C, i posted in here and someone who generous enoufg to gift me with a cosworth! So im now in A with the cosworth about maxed. I take first in mudpit anf just about 4th in everyrhing else. I saved no points from B ( i know... I know) so i started working for an automotive company for the racing points. I currently own a NSX bit my question is.. What car shoukd i invest in as an all around car to travel from 4.3-8, 9? What car should i focus my points into?
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Just save some points for the next car so your car can go fast and easier to go to the next class.
Im already in class A im asking what car should i buy now that im in class A my enlisted cars are
cosworth-fully upgraded
Honda nsx- no upgrades
Nissan GTR- no upgrades
cosworth-fully upgraded
Honda nsx- no upgrades
Nissan GTR- no upgrades
General track coverage would be Lexus (long tarmac), NSX (short tarmac), cosworth (dirt).
Then get another NSX or Audi set up dirt and use the Cosworth only on mudpit.
After that you're on your own, but those 4 cars cover all tracks pretty well.
Note - fully upgraded cosworth is 266 points in class A (no safety).
Then get another NSX or Audi set up dirt and use the Cosworth only on mudpit.
After that you're on your own, but those 4 cars cover all tracks pretty well.
Note - fully upgraded cosworth is 266 points in class A (no safety).
Is the nissan trash?
Is the nissan trash?
No, the Nissan works on some tracks well but is not as diverse as another NSX. I own 13 class A's and 2 of them are Nissan. One is T3/SR tarmac and the other is T2/SR dirt. The tarmac Nissan does well on Underdog, Vector and Industrial at times but you are still probably better off with a T3/SR NSX at the beginning.
I built the T2 dirt Nissan to compare it to my T2 NSX on Hammerhead. The NSX does better on HH as well, but I found the T2 Nissan is very competitive at 2 Islands and Stonepark. I beat NSX's and Audi's quite often at those tracks with the Nissan. I plan on switching the T3 tarmac to T2 soon when i am done with testing the T3 and see if the Nissan just does better in T2 everywhere because of its excellent acceleration.
To start off in class A, initially you will want 1 short ratio NSX tarmac and a long ratio Lexus and that free Cosworth (lucky bastard, i stole 42 GTA crime #2 to find my Cos and went jail quite a bit). Eventually you will want 4 NSX's and probably a LR Ford. Then if you continue racing you can custom build a car for whatever track like a T3/LR Lamborghini for Uptown or a T3/LR Mercedes or Aston for Convict. Good luck, except when you are racing me :)
No, the Nissan works on some tracks well but is not as diverse as another NSX. I own 13 class A's and 2 of them are Nissan. One is T3/SR tarmac and the other is T2/SR dirt. The tarmac Nissan does well on Underdog, Vector and Industrial at times but you are still probably better off with a T3/SR NSX at the beginning.
I built the T2 dirt Nissan to compare it to my T2 NSX on Hammerhead. The NSX does better on HH as well, but I found the T2 Nissan is very competitive at 2 Islands and Stonepark. I beat NSX's and Audi's quite often at those tracks with the Nissan. I plan on switching the T3 tarmac to T2 soon when i am done with testing the T3 and see if the Nissan just does better in T2 everywhere because of its excellent acceleration.
To start off in class A, initially you will want 1 short ratio NSX tarmac and a long ratio Lexus and that free Cosworth (lucky bastard, i stole 42 GTA crime #2 to find my Cos and went jail quite a bit). Eventually you will want 4 NSX's and probably a LR Ford. Then if you continue racing you can custom build a car for whatever track like a T3/LR Lamborghini for Uptown or a T3/LR Mercedes or Aston for Convict. Good luck, except when you are racing me :)
Either put the points into your NSX (since you will need to eventually) or get a Ferrari 458 to help earn points.