Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Staff Application

Started by ItzBB [2556861] on in Graveyard.

10 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
ItzBB [2556861]
1. Why do you want to be a helper?
I love to help people out,


2. How extensive is your knowledge of Torn?
I have a very extensive knowledge of torn from playing with different methods over the count of multiple accounts...


3. What do you see a staff member's role being?
Helping the CM with his dirty work and helping players with any ingame queries, and abusing powers for their own benefit..


4. What are your feelings regarding the Torn community and the current staff team (if any)?
Personal most of the staff are absolute c**ts, tbf... their is some great ones out their but most are absolute pricks.


5. What was the first game you played?
I bet I can make you c_m in 40 seconds


6. What keeps you playing Torn?
The SEXY females...


7. If you could change any part of Torn, what would it be?
Make the staff not players!!


8. What device do you primarily use when playing Torn? (Mobile/PC?)
Mobile and PC ;) you name it :)...


9. If accepted onto the team what would your personal goal as a staff member be? Do you have aspirations to advance to moderator/officer positions or is helper just right for you?
I want your job :)


10. Do you moderate/staff any other sites or games? If so, which?
No.. i Have a life...

Discussion: Should bogie hire me?