Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ITS WEIRD - Try it

Started by BaronVonDude [2169790] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 1.33k views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

BaronVonDude [2169790]
[image: media.giphy.com]

SO we all go through our enemies list on chains. Whatever

But how often do you go through your friends list? I've got a little over 600 in my friends list. I dont go through it.
Then I decided I would.

I found some of the people I fondly remember have left.
Some fedded for RMT - Honestly didn't see that shit coming.

It gets kindda Erie.
INSTRUCTIONS: Look for friends not in factions - then check they're days inactive. You'll see who quit.
You may not have known.


BEFORE YOU POST HERE...........
Overview your friends list, especially if you've been here for a while.
Then post.





People get lives
But its weird to forget them, then go back and remember...... but.... they're gone!
(I have a life) but I like the people I meet here in general.

[image: i.gifer.com]

Edit - I actually dont expect a lot of fast replies because someone has to actually.... do something.
But for those that do, you'll see its weird.
iribuya [2103695]
You currently have 21/140 friends on your list. 3382 people have added you to their friends list.

I'm not poor, but I'm stingy? Also I dont want to see all the people I know be online all the time, just the people that I do business with daily. My real friends and peeps I know I remember :D
KermodeBear [2011760]
I do the same; I keep my list of inactive fair fight targets in my friends list. They all have a note in this format:

"FF 3.00 2020-05 ($xxx) [!]"

FF to note that the person is a Fair Fight target, then the FF bonus, the month when I last verified the FF bonus, then how much they were mugged for last (usually 0), and then a [!] if the target was exceptionally strong and I shouldn't attempt on low life / xanax.

One of the benefits of this method: All FF targets are listed together, in ascending order of bonus. So if I'm whacking away and need to chill a bit to keep my medical cooldown low, I can pick on the easier targets (or just wait). I tend to hit targets I haven't updated recently and then update them (FF bonuses do drop over time as you gain stats) and delete anyone who drops below 2.0 FF.
Triplicant [2037705]
You currently have 290/300 friends on your list. 1026 people have added you to their friends list.

I got through every now and then, and remove those that are long inactive, or who I have forgotten about :P
Icy [2926]
#ScammerConfirmed *gasp*

You currently have 48 friends on your list. I'm pretty stingy/lazy about who I add onto my friends list too......thats 15.4 years worth of friends. It is sad to see people inactive on it. I keep them there in the slim hope if they come back to Torn, I'll know! I also put their nick in the description, I've got Rob as Flea as that was the nick I met him as, etc. Bit heart wrenching to see "fallen" beside one of your friends :(
BaronVonDude [2169790]
Oh for FS......

Wanna derail a thread than please elaborate, and explain how you never condoned an active player that did, whatever you dont agree with.

Edit: Aside from personal positions on issues, how are you keeping such a close tab? I cant tbh
SexySugaKong559 [550104]
Strange to see you acting tough after you got kicked from leadership..... and baron. Fun how he talks down on someone but yet dont say anything about himself threatening and harassing players smh
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
I keep my enemy list mostly clear, I keep my friend's list for friends and I keep my chain targets on YATA :P