what is the most you have lost and most you have gained during RR?
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hawk [2080065]
· 13 likes ·
- Maximum gain: some money - Maximum loss: all my dignity - DOGSPM [1910706]
· 9 likes ·
I have never lost. I am the ultimate champion! Sort of lol. I've only played once and won 10k :) - PowerpillPacman [1272749]
· 1 likes ·
as there is already this thread made ill just ask here. how do you get this award (Beat 10 unique opponents in Russian Roulette) I have beat over 60 people and still don't have it. Maximum gain $50,000,000 Maximum loss …
I’m not super ballsy. I prefer to do a bunch of little ones xD. Most won is 100m. Most lost is 125m.
- Maximum gain
- $2,000,000,000
- Maximum loss
- $2,374,366,967
I have never lost. I am the ultimate champion! Sort of lol.
I've only played once and won 10k :)
I've only played once and won 10k :)
haha good job
- Maximum gain:
- $10,000,000,000
- Maximum loss:
- $3,000,000,000
- Maximum gain: some money
- Maximum loss: all my dignity
- Maximum gain
- $2,000,000,000
- Maximum loss
- $1,500,000,000
- Total money gain
- $11,753,949,241
- Total money loss
- $10,818,679,291
damnn nice
I only play to get cheap hosp
as there is already this thread made ill just ask here. how do you get this award (Beat 10 unique opponents in Russian Roulette) I have beat over 60 people and still don't have it.
Maximum gain $50,000,000
Maximum loss $175,000,000
Total money gain $178,184,168
Total money lost $372,669,747
Cheers
Maximum gain $50,000,000
Maximum loss $175,000,000
Total money gain $178,184,168
Total money lost $372,669,747
Cheers
You need to play 10 different people. Those 60 people it says you’ve played weren’t 60 different people, most were probably the same person over and over again.
Theres not much you can do other than keep playing RR, you’ll get it eventually. If you want to fast track your way towards it, get faction members to play cheap RR games with you.
Theres not much you can do other than keep playing RR, you’ll get it eventually. If you want to fast track your way towards it, get faction members to play cheap RR games with you.
Also, to add on to Rum4 post, iirc the counter for winning 10 different people was only after the merit came out..
Could you beating 60 people was before the merit was released?
But just like Rum4, said, just continue playing and you will get the merit soon enough..
Could you beating 60 people was before the merit was released?
But just like Rum4, said, just continue playing and you will get the merit soon enough..
Moved to Gambling
Ah maybe yea i haven't play rr in a while
- Maximum gain
- $1,000,000,000
- Maximum loss
- $1,400,000,000
- Total money gain
- $8,818,962,150
- Total money loss
- $8,467,660,608
50m
- Maximum gain:
- $12,000,000,000
- Maximum loss:
- $3,000,000,000
- Total money gain:
- $58,141,936,202
- Total games
- 1,201
- Successful games
- 580
- Unsuccessful games
- 621
- Games Successful/Unsuccessful ratio
- 0.9340
- Maximum gain
- $2,000,000,000
- Maximum loss
- $1,500,000,000
- Total money gain
- $38,262,781,764
- Total money loss
- $39,582,983,910
- Money Gain/Loss ratio
- 0.9666
- Best streak
- 9
- Acts of courage
- 285
- Total games:
- 1,624
- Successful games:
- 733
- Unsuccessful games:
- 891
- Games Successful/Unsuccessful ratio:
- 0.8227
- Maximum gain:
- $11,000,000,000
- Maximum loss:
- $22,000,000,000
- Total money gain:
- $61,701,119,101
- Total money loss:
- $89,089,662,492
- Money Gain/Loss ratio:
- 0.6926
- Best streak:
- 10
- Acts of courage:
- 519