.
grave
Started by slap [2478831] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 83
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 71 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Thanks for your effort :)
Any drinks :D
Any drinks :D
Getting that karma goal nicely I see :p
Hope the farm goes well bro!
Hope the farm goes well bro!
i thought why not farm and give back at the same time. i enter a lot of these things so why not.
I likea the drink lol
Any drink will do
All drinks are appreciated
nice
bump for free alcohol
Free alcohol, nice
Pour me one, barkeep.
Yum yum yum yum. Yum yum
Bump
bump to get drunk!
Cheers!!!
I will drink until I pass out!!!
A bump fir this great thread
I will drink until I pass out!!!
A bump fir this great thread
CHEERS
BEER
BEER
Kampai~!
Bump and liked.
OH YES GIVE ME SOME OF THAT