Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DoctorN question

Started by Black_Panther_ [1892219] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Black_Panther_ [1892219]
I had to replace my hard drive and I am using Firefox and got the extension for DoctorN. For some reason it's not showing up on the top of my screen like it did previously when I had it. It was a clickable button where you could see events and your energy and what not. Anyone know how to get it back?