Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Programming / Torn API work

Started by Vandrosk [2550141] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 13 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
23 / 100
Vandrosk [2550141]
Hello,

I am selling my services around programming and web development for Torn.

Services include:

- API script development
- API script debugging
- Torn related web development
- Torn related application development

I am only willing to work on projects that are allowable within the terms of service / EULA.

Prices negotiable on a per-project basis - I only accept Torn currency.

Generally I require 50% payment up front and 50% at project phase completion, depending on the project size.

PM me for additional details or to start a project.

Thanks,
Vandrosk