Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dud target.

Started by Tepes [2269968] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

RichSnake [712309] ×1

Tepes [2269968]
Device: ZTE Z5031O; Android 8.1.0; There's a Dukes Mission Target that's in Federal Prison. Here's a copy of the mission description; "There's a "Dukes Mission Target" in Federal Prison. The mission description is "Hide and SeekMedium I used to write everything down on little cards. I ain't OCB or nothin but it was a nice little system and I never lost a thing. Then they went and modernized me, turned all my info into pixels or something, and now I can't find Jack! Or Steve, or Jimmy, Joe or freakin Lorenzo! But here's the thing: there's this one clown what owes me big. Real big. But he's hiding someplace. And now his info has suspiciously disappeared from my computer data system thing. Almost like somebody's helping him from the inside... All I know is he's level 13, and he's definitely one these jerkwads: Deputy_Bull snow- sirkarl2 RichSnake How will you know which one? That's your problem. Although I always say if you can't find a needle in a haystack, burn the freaking haystack already!". Here's a link to the "dud target" https://www.torn.com//profiles.php?XID=712309

Mentions: RichSnake [712309]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
You don’t need to attack every player from the list, only a single person (that jailed player is not level 13).