I'm stuck on the easy missions.
Anonymous asked me to complete 10 of dukes missions.
But I failed 2 of the 10 missions and I'm not getting any new ones. Now what?
Th 2 that I failed are :
Family ties. I had to hospitalize a target 3 times and used him to level and didn't hospitalize him. Didn't know there was a time frame.
The second one is : make it slow.
Defeat x in no fewer then 5 turns. My English is not perfect and I misunderstood the mission. Probably killed him to fast every time. And now that I trained I probably never will be able to deal no damage to him.
First of all how do I continue? I don't get new missions and I don't see an option to start them over?
Anonymous asked me to complete 10 of dukes missions.
But I failed 2 of the 10 missions and I'm not getting any new ones. Now what?
Th 2 that I failed are :
Family ties. I had to hospitalize a target 3 times and used him to level and didn't hospitalize him. Didn't know there was a time frame.
The second one is : make it slow.
Defeat x in no fewer then 5 turns. My English is not perfect and I misunderstood the mission. Probably killed him to fast every time. And now that I trained I probably never will be able to deal no damage to him.
First of all how do I continue? I don't get new missions and I don't see an option to start them over?