Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

High quality items

Started by Emiliodk1 [2523656] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 111 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Emiliodk1 [2523656]
Alright well I have 2 higher quality weapons that are above 50% but the only thing is selling them idk what to price them at. Of course when I looked at the market I went through every item to get a price range for mine to sell but couldn't find anything close to the same quality.

But at least a rough estimate what should I price items at based off of stock price and the actual quality of the item.

So if an item is roughly about 10k stock price but some people post a 50% quality of that item up for like 200% of the stock is there a method or just put it up for random price and hope for the better.
Naqib [2248212]
I believe there's a few threads in trade forum of people buying high quality armor and weapons at a set price, i'd try my luck there.