Hello all
I hope you and your loved ones are all keeping safe during this Global Pandemic. I’ve decided to do a DP giveaway to keep spirits high
Rules are as follows:
- I will use a random number generator to pick the Page Number and Post Number (E.g. Page 5, Post 7)
- No spamming allowed - or you’ll be excluded from the giveaway (No more than 1 post per page is fair I think)
- Winner will be announced: Friday 29th May at 11PM GMT
Say something positive, tell a joke or a funny story!
Good luck!
EDIT: Since there are so many people entering already - and Friday seems so far away, I will change this to 2 DP’s, possibly 3!
-
Winner #1: DP - Page 30, Post 7 - bubbl3s [2427358]
Winner #2: DP - Page 9, Post 16 - GreekPoser [2527893] SENT
Winner #3: DP - Page 15, Post 8 - itaporarox [2523178] SENT
Runner Up #1: $5,000,000 - Page 24, Post 4 - Jchon [2091342]
Runner Up #2: $2,500,000 - Page 13, Post 19 - MARB [2382154]
I hope you and your loved ones are all keeping safe during this Global Pandemic. I’ve decided to do a DP giveaway to keep spirits high
Rules are as follows:
- I will use a random number generator to pick the Page Number and Post Number (E.g. Page 5, Post 7)
- No spamming allowed - or you’ll be excluded from the giveaway (No more than 1 post per page is fair I think)
- Winner will be announced: Friday 29th May at 11PM GMT
Say something positive, tell a joke or a funny story!
Good luck!
EDIT: Since there are so many people entering already - and Friday seems so far away, I will change this to 2 DP’s, possibly 3!
-
Winner #1: DP - Page 30, Post 7 - bubbl3s [2427358]
Winner #2: DP - Page 9, Post 16 - GreekPoser [2527893] SENT
Winner #3: DP - Page 15, Post 8 - itaporarox [2523178] SENT
Runner Up #1: $5,000,000 - Page 24, Post 4 - Jchon [2091342]
Runner Up #2: $2,500,000 - Page 13, Post 19 - MARB [2382154]
Mentions: bubbl3s [2427358] · GreekPoser [2527893] · MARB [2382154]