I used to see items in Doctorn before travel .. now it seems down for last week, any other way to see items before travel ?
Doctorn
Started by YO123YO [2442626] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Many thanks for your help, but I think option one is not accurate last update from 9 days & 3 days.
Option 3: Yata has provided an API for Developers to write tools to share Forgein items info with people. https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&t=16163704
Here is a script that I wrote using that API. https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/404176-abroad-items-info-yata-api
More people use my script or other tools connected to Yata API, more accurate and up-to-date the info will be.
Here is a script that I wrote using that API. https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/404176-abroad-items-info-yata-api
More people use my script or other tools connected to Yata API, more accurate and up-to-date the info will be.
Mentions: Stocks abroad open database