I Buy your flowers, plushies, drugs, candy, alcohol, etc. Set a trade!
New Trader!
Started by savagedad [2197594] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Most-liked replies
Heres my price list. Its the same one that Oran and Iribuya use! https://tinyurl.com/prices-iribuya
Are you allowed to use the same price list as them? :)
No
lol
Sorry, I am asking if he is allowed to be using someone elses spreadsheet :)
Also No
~_~
iribuya takes a further 8% off the prices by mugging his customers so you need to deduct it from his pricelist if you choose to use it
XD
Yeah, that's just lazy
What, using another price list?
yeah, at least make your own.
Its not me that did it, its the OP that copied, I didnt copy a trading spreadhseet
Tbh buddy your thread doesnt look too promising
was never implied it was you mate, wording on my side was a bit shit. I see that now
No problem mate :) I overthink things, sorry about that! Nothing bad taken mate:)