Are people getting their dividends? I've got holdings which the system says "you are currently earning a bonus from this stock" but I don't see anything.
Dividends
Started by Rico_ [420862] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
its a random chance to get it every hour...... so technically you could get 24 in one day, or never get a dividend ever
But yeah I havent gotten one yet
But yeah I havent gotten one yet