Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Comeback

Started by AwesomeMe1738 [2510723] on in Fun & Games.

6 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
AwesomeMe1738 [2510723]
Simple game. A person comes up with a comeback to the person above them. Be creativeThen they leave an insult to the next person who posts. I will be reading theses daily to cure boredom. If yours is exceptionally creative I might give a prize like cash or Xanax.


To start: Person below me is a virgin
Aezur [1950769]
I don't know what a peraon is, and I don't think you do either.

The person below me's father is a hamster and mother smells of elderberries.