Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

chat issue

Started by Tigrrrrrr [132684] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 20 views · thread synced · 16 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

--Slash-- [220873] ×1

Tigrrrrrr [132684]
Im having a small issue with chat. I had a chat window open with --Slash-- [220873] who is on my friendslist and we talk frequently. When I went offline last night, the window was open. This morning the window is gone, I never closed it. I cannot open chat with him, nor can he chat to me. We have talked by mail and neither has changed settings , nor do we get the message You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.

We simply cant open a chat, although I can chat anyone else with no issues. Help, I miss my friend

Mentions: --Slash-- [220873]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you please ensure the chat is not already open on another device or browser and close it there if it is? Should be able to open it just fine after that!

Tigrrrrrr [132684]
I havent been on mobile for a few days and wasnt logged in on my phone, but after logging in, closing all chats and then logging off again, chat on the pc was able to open.
Thank you